Who are we?
Medicaid Matters New York (MMNY) is the only statewide coalition dedicated to advancing the interests of Medicaid beneficiaries. Over 140 coalition partners work hard to ensure policymakers understand the importance of Medicaid to low-income and vulnerable New Yorkers. MMNY is the voice in Albany representing Medicaid consumers during discussions of the State’s public health insurance programs. MMNY has and continues to play a critical role in influencing reform of the Medicaid system in New York State.
Committees & Workgroups
MMNY’s advocacy efforts would not be possible without the work of its committees and workgroups. To join a committee or workgroup, please contact MMNY’s Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Kate Breslin, Schuyler Center for Analysis and Advocacy
- Lacey Clarke, Community Health Care Association of NYS
- Briana Gilmore, Community Access
- Maggie Hoffman, NY Self-Determination Coalition
- Rebecca Novick, The Legal Aid Society
- Bryan O’Malley, Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Association of NYS
- Mel Tanzman, Westchester Disabled on the Move
- Becca Telzak, Make the Road New York
Finances and Fundraising Committee
Managed Care Workgroup